Add to Calendar
May 27, 2021 @ 19:00 – 21:00
We will be joined by the author! In this gripping and suspenseful book, Lt. Bridget Donovan undertakes her own investigation into the death of her former roommate in a training exercise where she uncovers an organized campaign of harassment that sabotages reputations and careers.
Book available at Fuze Publishing or on Amazon.
Please register in advance for this meeting and remember to add the Zoom link to your calendar after registration!
Please email email@example.com with your questions/comments before the book club date.
If you want to watch via Facebook instead of being on the Zoom meeting, you must be a member of the Women’s SIG Facebook page and you can stream it here: USNA Women’s SIG
Please forward this email to any USNA women’s class list, USNA team women’s group, or individual alumna who is eligible and could be interested!
GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!
– Kendra (Herber) Chappell ’94 (temporarily helping out Jennifer (Hogen) Johnson ’97)
Your purchases & donations will help
1) Fund the Sisterhood of Mother B Waypoint Podcasts
2) Fund resources for the Fireside Chats and Book Club events
3) Provide scholarships to young ladies who will attend the Naval Academy Summer Seminar or STEM camps
4) Meet other needs of the Women’s SIG
Find books about the Academy and books by grads at: